May 05, 2005

22 Miles

Windy bitch of a day for a girl who doesn't get out enough on her bike. Cindy and I rode West to Jo Jo Dancing Girls house today, wished her a belated 40th birthday(yesterday) and back home for a whopping 22 miles for me...add on about 6 more for her. I didn't feel real strong today and probably that is because...I'M NOT! How in the hell am I going to get ready for BRAN?
I had a bit of trouble getting my breathing right today. About 3/4 done I was HUNGRY too...and after digging in my basket...came up with a year old honey lemon cough drop. yayyy... I spit that out after only a few minutes. Anyhoo...it's miles under the belt.
Temp was around 74 and the breezes were moderately strong from the South.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheryl,
Twenty-two miles, not bad, still got a month to work up to BRAN. Try riding in the rain this weekend just to get used to it cause I'm predicting a wet BRAN this year. See ya there!

Indiana Racer (but from Lincoln)

Sheryl said...

gag...I hate a ride in the cold rain...shudder

Indiana Racer said...

It's not too bad if you got the right gear for it. But not much rain yet today just some very nice wind gusts -- good day to bike north although going south builds character.