May 25, 2005

It's All Begining To Blur Together

I think summer vacation is going to just be thought of as one long donkey ass day instead of 3 months...a compressed file so to speak. Last night was baseball, home thankfully, from 6pm-10pm. I bked 32 miles after opening the shop, painted on the float, did a load or two of laundry, thought about weeding the garded, skipped that, unloaded dishes, fed the kids an early supper so they could be strong like wood for the games, went to the games, waited for a thunderstorm to pass over so witness the last game, came home around 10pm...hungrier than a bear, fried up a million eggs and made toast for us all, and we watched the end of American Idol and ate. I went to bed around 11:30 and ta dahhh here I am...already late for work today.

1 comment:

Rude Cactus said...

"One long donkey ass day" sounds alot like my week so far. So I know where you're coming from.