June 29, 2005

Just Wondering

a) are there invisible mosquitos?
b) is school about to start?
c) is it wrong to want my kids to go to summer school...maybe just the boys?
d) how much does boarding school cost?
d1) does is really really matter??
e) is it normal to twitch when I smile?
f) could I go to boarding school??
g) is it wrong to send my children to the corner to "wait for the bus" in the hot hot sun without a hat on their heads in an ant hill when we have no bus stop??
h) how long do you think it will take before they understand that this is just a ploy?
i) when it comes right down to it...does it really matter?
j) can house clutter mate like rabbits in the dark of night?

2 comments:

shenry said...

brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I used to think they were cute when they were sleeping----
then I figured out they were only recharging.....
I'm with you girl....I feel your pain.