June 01, 2005

Nail Biting Insomniac Queen of Nada

Yes, I have been awake in the night for awhile. Seems like we have sooo much going on I can't get "un-nerved" to sleep. Pissin' Pete and I have been watching a lot of late night television...mostly the weather channel. I find it soothing. AND I really resent it when the "regulars" are not on when I'm awake. The nerve.
soooo....
Andrew will get back from DC tomorrow...crossing fingers...I hope! He has the tendency to be "left behind" when taken places. I'm worried I'll get a call tomorrow..."Hey Mom...can you come and get me?"
soooo....
Only 2 more days until we hit the trail for BRAN. Actually we CRAN (car ride across Nebraska) on Saturday to go to Kimball, where we start. I'm REALLY nervous. I mean REALLY REALLY nervous for some reason. I don't feel like I have enough training miles in...oh well.....little too late now...gulp. Mark is going with me to be my tent boy so that should be fun. He isn't going to be riding a bike...yet...but I'm trying to convince him to.
soooo....
My real concern is the kids, at home, with G-ma and G-pa and Pissin Pete! That could be something to come home to allright! whoooo yadaaaa
sooo.....
must go make the spaghetti now...later

No comments: