June 24, 2005

Simple, Easy to Do, Yet Never Gets Done

Every morning, after I'm awake and functioning (this means fully dressed with my underwear on the inside and able to sit in a chair without falling back to sleep for at least 1/2 hour) I say to myself, Today, I'm going to call and make all those appointments I'm over due to make like, I'm about 3 months or so late on getting my teeth cleaned, my hair cut, a year or two over due for my annual physical, the kids need their orthodontist appointments made, their annual physicals are due, all three kids need their hair cut and every night when I go to bed I say, DAMNIT! I forgot to make those calls...tomorrow...I'm going to make those appointments I swear I am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The word here at my house (to the south and west of yours), is that your #1 son (age only-I'm not implying anything else here)is NOT getting his hair cut, until maybe school starts! Prompting my son to look at me like I'm evil (pretty much the only look he has these days) since I'm MAKING him get his sheepdog look reduced before vacation. "Andrew doesn't have to get his hair cut! HIS mom doesn't make him-- It's longer than mine" blah blah blah so even if you're not making appointments...it seems you're the cool "hair mom" Cheers to you. AHH the silver lining in it all....