July 06, 2005

Gut Guzzling Gutmeister

Alec...or me...take your pick. We both have the appetite of a lumberjack. I unfortunately have the body of one. Not attractive on a woman really. Especially if she doesn't wear flannel shirts carry and ax and have whiskers...although...the whiskers ARE only just looming on the horizon.
As I just finished the earlier post and was shopping at LUSH and AMAZON Alec calls to me, Mom...come make my nest! and Make me a ham and cheese sandwich and Don't forget the chocolate milk and I was like...hmmmmmmmm okay...cuz it felt like snack time to me. Who cares really if it is 11:30 pm??? Not me...just call me Paul Bunion...or is it Bunyun? Hmmmmm I forget. Anyhooo....I informed Alec...NO to the ham and cheese but how about toast? He said...okay and so I made 4 pieces...some for him...some for me...you know the drill. He got chocolate milk...I got something else...one for him...two for me...and so on.
No wonder
Really now
Well, it's all Mick's fault...he TOLD us to CARB up for the bicycle ride!!

No comments: