July 11, 2005

There's Always Something Isn't There?

Considered biking in the hot hot hot sun about 4pm and then thought...maybe I should take up checkers or badminton or chess or plastic surgery for a hobby instead. I'm still debating the pros and cons of hitting a birdy or seeing a birdy...wearing a helmet or wearing an anesthesia mask, being a bike queen or getting kinged instead, biking or jumping or sitting or spinning or hitting or sleeping or getting a heat stroke and dehydrating and I guess if it isn't one thing it's another.

2 comments:

shenry said...

go with badminton. somebody once told me the proper name for the birdy was a "shuttle cock." That sounds dirty.

Sheryl said...

shuttle cock...hmmmmm sounds like some type of transport system that might be painful...or am I thinking of shuffle cock