August 10, 2005

Hee Haw Hee Haw Hee Haw

Owning your own business having a life and having a clean home are hardly compatible. That said, school starts soon and I don't know whether or not I am happy or sad. I sure hate to start getting those calls from the principal again. You know, those ones that start with, I have your son here blah blah blah and he has something to tell you yada yada yada...and then the snuffling whispery voice of the boy of choice comes on and tells me the something and has the surprised sound of someone that cannot believe that he would get into trouble for doing the something he got caught doing. ugh ugh ugh I hope this will be a better year. Let's see...I have a boy in 6th grade(pre but teetering on the edge of hormonal, pre but teetering on the edge of zit, pre but teetering on the edge of you are stoopid), one in 8th grade(mid throes hormone king, mid zit, mid you are stoopid) and a girl who is a junior(don't ask!) and is already planning her college escape.
People, this could be a l o n g donkey ass year.

No comments: