August 03, 2005

Three Words: Nutless Wonder Dog

August 16th, 8:15 a.m. Petie will become an eunuch.
THANK GOD I FINALLY CALLED!!
I'd like to put a tightly coiled barbed wire fence around his ureter at this VERY MOMENT! (can you feel the clenching of my teeth?)
BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD
okay okay I'm calming down I know dogs mark their territory...especially when they smell another dog on someone I'm not going to do the job before the DVM charges me for it I'm not going to KICK HIS PISSY SMELLING SONOFAN ASS either...deep breath deep breath...
Every blanket we own, was being used by a tent for Alec and one of his buddies in the other room. You know, the room that is off limits to Petie? Uhh huhhh...well, I picked up the blankies and you guessed it...that BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD had paid them a visit today.
fucker
fuming...smoke rolling...
Mwahahahahhahhahaahhah...I'll have the last laugh you little pee drinking crap face!
August 16th you little
be there!!!!

No comments: