April 20, 2006

28 (but I wanna and am gonna call it 30)

Call Me...Dusty, Busty or Crusty...I'll answer to any or all.

god I hate a wind...Especially a burning nose down to the lungs head wind. One that drives the pollen straight to the point of no return.

Direct HIT...SCORE!!!!
We have allergies....ALERT...ALERT....ALERT!
We are now moving to ORANGE. Please fasten your seatbelt, do not pass go and DO NOT I repeat DO NOT squeeze the Charmin!

The wind was not only cool but the wind was windy today and mostly pointed in our faces and the tail wind home was an occasional corner wind with a few pats on the back and mostly a fierce growl and snarl down our auditory canals leaving us slightly deaf and painfully sore, coughing and with snot leaking across our dried and shriveling faces...Faces scored by mating bugs, dried and crusted tears and saliva in fine thin threads flying out of our mouths and littering the air above us with gleaming streaks.

Yes...Biking is a glamorous sport. One I highly recommend for snooty bitches and uppity wenches like me and Cindy.

Today...we did find one treasure. A clamp that Cindy Sue knew the real name for and that looked like a GIGANTIC clothes pin that maybe the Yao Ming could use to hang his boxer shorts up with.

Tomorrow...Cindy Sue and I work...and the wind is supposed to be...nil.
Figures.

Even my ass muscles hurt(what I got that is)

geeze

No comments: