April 20, 2006

Call Me Dusty, Busty and Crusty

and I shall answer.

Why?

Because I bike...in the wind...my clothes and hair are covered in a fine grit. I look tan because I am covered in dirt. My teeth...I look like I have just the front upper left one...the others...covered with mating bugs.

Yes...this is the life. Riding a bike is an easy way to save on gas, finding a parking space is ever so easy and why spend high dollars on micro dermabrasion to the face. Because the way this mofo wind blows all you have to do is pedal into a head wind for a few miles and your face is sandblasted as smooth as a newborn babies ass. Except for the permanant crows feet that are painted onto the corners of your eyes with tears, snot and road grit. Sort of a road bike tattoo.

My allergies are now kicking my ass sumo wrestler style and I feel the wedgie of a lifetime calling out my name.

1 comment:

shenry said...

Wow, you make riding sound so appealing... yet not really.