May 30, 2006

Worth A Toss Or A Turn

The motel last night was terrible. I should have known we were in for it when we unlocked the door and the Harder than a BowFlexing Queens Ass double beds only came up to my shins. Mark looked like the Jolly Green Giant standing next to them...hell...so did I! Those sumbitches were not fit for sleeping on...or anything else for that matter. The humidifier air conditioner was sporadically spewing foul smelling dank "air" in an effort to cool the room. I tossed and turned all night. I hate motel rooms anyway. I have a thing about other peoples DNA being in my toe space. ugh....AND I hate nothing worse than to spy a strangers curly black pube doing ballet on the bathroom floor while I utilize the facilities.
aghhhhhhhhhh
The good news?
ALEC IS CLEAR AND FREE AND NEXT YEAR...WE ONLY HAVE TO TAKE AN X-RAY AND SEND IT TO OMAHA!!! WHOOEEEE!!!
His left leg is about a quarter of an inch longer than the right one. When they removed the tumor it was close to the growth plate and it stimulated his growth. But the Dr. said it was okay and if it did become a problem...ie...sprained ankles, knee aches problems...hip problems...they could just "Put a screw up through the ankle bone and stop the growth for a bit..."...WTF??!! Simple fix?? Yes...he assured me...it sounds worse than it is. No Biggie!

OKAY!!!! That was worth a night of tossing and turning any night!

1 comment:

shenry said...

Happy days for Alec. Yeah! ...but a screw in the ankle... ouch. I hope it doesn't come to that. I, too, hate motel rooms mostly because nothing compares to my own bed.