July 08, 2006

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun!

Okay, I don't think I told you about the parrot did I? Oh well...here goes again. The other day I was up in the "parrot room" after hours. Kinky huh? I was trying to get the damn bird to say "Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!" and he was just laughing like a serial killer and saying "Tickle tickle tickle tickle!" over and over and over and over. So somehow he gets on my finger, on my hand and then on my shoulder. If only I had an eye patch and a hook! Arghhh matey! Swab the poop deck! Well, I decided to take the little turd over to a wooden chair and put him on that while I worked on putting freight away. So, I go over to the chair and lean over close to the top so the bird can just hop off and perch. Well, the bird just hopped up to my other shoulder and ta daaa kept doing that. I then bent over so he would have a closer look. Much to my chagrin...he hopped lower and perched in the middle of my BACK! Okay...I tried to straighten up...and did you know parrots have CLAWS?!! They do. Anyway, I'm cussing like a sailor, Boots (the parrot) is screaming "Tickle! Tickle! Tickle! like a deranged Auntie back from safari and finally I get down on my hands and knees all the while saying please God don't let this be on our video camera. The little SOB wouldn't get off my back...so then by damn and hell I'd had ENOUGH! I stopped, dropped and rolled and the little feathered shit hopped off, I scooped him up and plopped him on the chair. All this done in ONLY 40 minutes.


Now...if that video makes Google I better get royalties!

No comments: