September 04, 2006

My Favorite Pics from Old Fashioned Saturday Night!





Some Things That Have Been Going On:
Seems like it's been a long week.
Volleyball... a triangular that the girls won...but kept me on the edge with a slow start losing the first set and having to come from behind to take the victory.
Football...the varsity boys were playing in Antarctica on Friday and lost. Andrew got in the game and made a block. I really never expected him to get into a varsity game at all...at least when I was looking. It's hard to watch for your kid when they all look alike. Anyway...he got 8.2 seconds under his belt and in football talk that equaled out to about a minute.
Our anniversary...18 big ones yesterday...and we partied like it was 18 big ones all right.
Actually...Mark's brother Mike sent him a bottle of Dom Perignon for his 40th birthday...1 1/2 years ago...and we still have it. Since my Mom's birthday is on Thursday we decided to uncork the champagne and live it up.
Frankly, I was not impressed. Maybe age doesn't treat Dom well. I'd just a soon had a glass of Communion wine.

1 comment:

shenry said...

Happy aniversary. You guys rock! I hope my relationship is kicking as strong as yours after 18 years.