October 18, 2006

Random Tid Bits...I know...a SHOCK!

I'm in the midst of planning a Halloween day Witches Tea for the coffee shop. Should be fun. I need some entertainment at the 10 am slot so if you play the nose harp or can fart the star spangled banner...let me know.

Katie is following in her mother and grandmothers footsteps. Remember when my mom dropped a curling iron on the white of her eye?? and when I dropped a curling iron on my ahem...petite nose and burned the unibrow off?? Well, Katie dropped her curling iron and fried her neck. At first I thought she had a hickey and was I PISSED!!! Then I realized...she's a tip off the ole block head.

The girls won last night after a bit of a scare. Saturday is a tournament at Cozad for which I will be late because I have to work...damn...

Katie is filling out college scholarship apps and she found the Duct Tape scholarship where if you and your date go to prom in outfits made entirely from duct tape...you get a $3,000 one. Not sure of all the details but that sounded funny!

The play was good. Cast very well I must say. The wicked stepsisters were too too funny. Katie wanted to be one of them but I have to say she made a nice Queen instead. I'll try to post some pics soon. They are all on our Apple which I LOVE and it's rare that I type on our old dinasauer HP.

Andrew is "sparking" a girl from out of town and I think it's going to make me grayer and older and I said to him, Can't you just date someone in town and go to the bowling alley or something? He just looked at me with that look...you know the one.

Alec is trying to gain weight so he can wrestle a kid he knows from somewhere. He has been stuffing his face regularly and with an increase from the usual. One of his old classmates (seventh grader) wrote to him. The kid is 6'3" and weighs 230...!!! Can you imagine? In seventh grade?? 12 years old!! I bet there isn't enough food in the fridge for that. And he isn't even through growing yet. Yikes!

Well, I can't think of anything else at the moment. Gotta go make cinnamon rolls.

No comments: