December 28, 2006

Things Of Note:

1) I got a vacuum cleaner for Christmas and I'm not gonna lie...IT SUCKS! It's purple and has a telescoping hose and that my friends is something you have to see to believe. No more circumcised vacuum cleaners for me by God. True we're still in the honeymoon stage, but so far...I can't be more satisfied!
2) If you are feeling dysfunctional for any reason, most of which can be blamed entirely on the holidays and overabundance of a)sugar in mass unchecked quantities and b) extra family members visiting watch LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE. It puts the fun back in dysfunctional.
3) We have a talking widget on my apple that takes great pleasure in telling me the time every freaking 15 minutes and frankly it's starting to piss me off. Like I really want to know that I have wasted yet another 15 minutes of precious time. SHUT THE HELL UP WIDGET BOY!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Congratulations on the amazing vacuum and I LOVED Little Miss Sunshine. Felt right at home with them.
I can't help you dump the widget, but I would wring it's neck if it showed up here, for you.