March 28, 2007

I Smell

Every night after my bath I put on perfumed lotion(right now my favorite is Armani Code...it's really long lasting) and usually a couple of squirts of scent too. Some nights I layer my scents and use several differnt kinds of lotions and cremes. Why? you ask. Am I trying to seduce my hubby?
nope
It's all part of a plan.
In case I die Mark will have my perfumed, scented night shirt to hold and smell to remember me by. That is until a couple of months have went by and he has a new "friend" and this new friend finds my smelly t-shirt negligee stuffed carelessly under a pillow where Mark secretly sniffs it and thinks with longing of me, and then this new friend stashes it in a Walmart bag and throws it into the dumpster on Sunday night because our trash is picked up early on Monday morning...oops...I got ahead of myself.

Moral of this story...be prepared.

No comments: