March 22, 2007

It's Just Like BUTTAH Here!

My newly repaired walls and ceiling are getting a paint job! I have to say my ceiling looks like...BUTTER! I can't remember the real name of the color but it looks like butter. My entryway "short wall" has just a bit of paint on and that looks like a warm oak color. I picked another color for most of the walls. It's exactly one step inbetween the other two colors. All in the fart brown shade.
I cannot wait until it's done. I'm SO sick of having all my furniture and other crap shoved into the other rooms. Everything is a freaking mess! I'm getting to the point where I am so ready to be done that I almost picked through the paint buckets tonight and started to work. If I had access to the brushes this bitch would be painting til the break of dawn!

No comments: