July 11, 2007

Lysol Is Really Ass Perfume

We have now trapped 5...count 'em 5 possums in our catch 'em alive trap.
S I C K
I mean...GROSS!!!
There have been baby ones with soft fuzzy fur and baby ones with frizzy punk rocker hair.
YUCCCCK!!
All of them have hissed and sputtered at me. No froth though. But still...GROSS!
In other news...Mark got that new weight loss drug...non prescription ORLO or somthing like that. I read up about it because...HEY...I'M FAT PEOPLE!! What my favorite part was....the info for office workers stating...Bring dark pants and extra underwear to work.
ssheeiit
literally.
Dahumm.
...how about I skip the shit my pants medications and just quit eating so much...ahahahahahahahhahaahahah...yah right.
How about I just shit my pants quietly and keep lysol wipes in my purse.

1 comment:

Lori Lou said...

How bout a picture of the little buggers?