September 06, 2007

Nose Harpists Welcome!

Katie called. She is now an employee of CHUCK E CHEESE
She will be in the showroom...she thinks. She has to learn some dances and may have to wear a costume.
ROAD TRIP TO CHUCK E CHEESE!
Who's in?!
I think this will be a fun job for her.
And I can't wait to go there and see her in CHUCK E CHEESE ACTION.
When she called she said, "Guess where I'm going to work?" and my mind was spinning...tatoo parlor...Dr. Johns...Hooters...those places crossed my mind fleetingly, and when she said Chuck E Cheese...I did a happy dance!
Yayyyyyy
I love that!
Other than that...it's Friday already. My Moms birthday. We are having a ho down tomorrow night with guitars, piano and squeeze box too. Come over if you want to!

and DON'T FORGET YOUR NOSEHARP!

No comments: