September 04, 2007

Sexual Deviancy and 19 Years of LARD

Katie, fresh from college,one week now, tells me she has just been to the bookstore and borrowed several books on sexual deviancy, for an oral interpretation report.
SHOULDN'T THAT BE A SENIOR CLASS PROJECT PEOPLE??!!!!
shit
Then she asks me if I don't have a book that would be appropriate because I read all kinds of things...
of course I do...and she finds it in our extensive sexual deviancy library.
Thank God for Oprahs book list...grin

In other news it's Mark and I 19th Anniversary today.
I spent it working at the shop...SURPRISE.
Mark told me happy anniversary this morning on his way to work, and the kids didn't remember.
Mom remembered of course

well...19 years and 19 extra pounds...I can hardly wait for 50 years...dahumn...I'm sure Mark is thinking.

No comments: