February 06, 2008

Hello, My Name Is Cheryl McCLardy

...and I want to thank you dear Heartland Tours for making me a nametag that states that so very,very plainly. I mean to tell you that was handier than a watch pocket in a pair of silk underwear! Let's just say I met someone(on the RING OF FIRE tour bus) and in the course of our conversation I told them my name was Cheryl McCLardy and later on when those people would see me again and had forgotten my name then that beautiful golden, glowing name tag was there, pinned to my robust, wishing for perkiness chest just perched there happily reminding those that had forgotten my handle. HELLO, MY NAME IS CHERYL MCLARDY! Thank you, thank you and yet, Thank you again!
Thank you from the bottom of my TIRED THREE TO FOUR AXE HANDLES AND A SHOEBOX WIDE LARD ASS!

No comments: