March 26, 2008

Cliff Notes of Recent Life & FO BP

1) Easter dinner = pie intoxication and ass inflation
2) Must Camp on the Big Muddy...see pictures
3) Alec = Facial Smash and Dentist Dream boy and Sprained Jaw with Chin Scruff due to Asinine Boy Tossing Game
4) That means Alec got turfed into the track by a playful shove and received 8 stitches inside his mouth and chipped ALL his permanent molars and will need 5,000 crowns and perhaps braces(again) and has a crooked face and may never look the same again or be able to chew the same again or have his own teeth...sigh...gummer on the horizon.
5) Pickles, our 14 year old cat may have a tumor and be finally dying.
6) I bought a BOX of sangria and must be turning into my mother
7) Made up a fabulous tasting sandwich at the shop today...lasagna panini...DAMN IT WAS GUD...
8) am thinking about buying a fat reducing bodysuit while drinking boxed wine
9) must go to bed
10) was DISSED by my BP girls as they are playing volleyball and I WAS NOT EVEN ASKED !!!! am feeling like a PIECE OF SHIT because they didn't even ASK ME TO PLAY I SUPPOSE BECAUSE MY ASS IS AS BIG AS A HOUSE OR I SUCK AT VOLLEYBALL UNLIKE THOSE BITCHES BECAUSE I SUFFERED A DEBILITATING HIP INJURY DUE TO BEING PUSHED OUT OF A MOVING VAN BY MY BITCH POSSE AND ALL...bitches will be bitches and I guess they are the QUEENS...So therefore I DIVORCE MYSELF FROM THE BP...EXACTo ELBITCHO POSSE EVICTO...!

No comments: