April 07, 2008

Purdy Damn Good!!

I've been loving the song I Just Can't Get It Right Today since I saw this commercial. I suddenly realized, I've bought cd's from Joe Purdy before from CD Baby. I bought, Julie Blue last year or so and I loved it. Now I know why that video sparked my interest. Check it out! Also, read what Joe posted on facebook and let's help him out!

You can go to my facebook and hook up with Joe through Ilike

Joe Purdy posted this bulletin.

HELP US CHART ON ITUNES!!
Hello Folks!We need your help. "Can't Get It Right Today" has been charting on the Itunes rock.

Hello Folks!

We need your help. "Can't Get It Right Today" has been charting on the Itunes rock charts for the past few weeks and today it's #29. That's pretty huge considering that Joe doesn't work with a record label. Let's make Purdy history and try to get it in the top 10!!

Here's what you can do. Add it to your page!! Add the banner below to your page and send it out in a bulletin. Buy the song if you haven't already!!

LET'S DO THIS!!

Thanks,
joepurdy.com

No comments: