April 06, 2008

Tires May Fly Don't Lose An Eye!




I don't look like a girl who was drinking a beer do I???
Cindy Sue, Kurt and some bizarre boy child with an obvious deficit...~CECIL~ came over and we drank a couple beers...or so...and we giggled and talked about nothing...that I can remember really...ha ha ha...and we watched someone get picked up outside our house...surprise...it wasn't my kids...for once...YET. give em time give em time...sigh. Cindy and Kurt(and that bizarre child with the deviant laugh and cross eyed loose lipped grin) brought the old road bike back with new tubes and handlebar wraps on. She is lookin' sweet. Too bad as soon as I sit on the purty girl...her back tire will buckle and blow. watch out kid you might shoot out your eye!!!damn my large arse anyway...curses to the 3 axe handle wide pants I must wear...damn...damn...
In other news...well...ummmmmmm...nothing

No comments: