April 12, 2008

Wish I Could Just Let It Go

Alec had his firt dentist appointment of perhaps a million. He has many cavities that need to be fixed before we tackle the chips and cracks in his molars. That was a big dissappointment to me. AND we can't even get him into the dentist until the first week of June. great just super great.

I was chewing on somthing today and I bit it wrong with my back teeth and I thought, Alec will have problems all of his life now. I guess I should just let it go, but the thing is, Alec has a lot to go through, now, and for the rest of his life really, because of somthing someone did that was extremely stupid. He has been through many, many medical things already with the surgeries for anyurismic bone cyst removal (twice), crutches when he was 5 and again when he was 7.and now this.

No comments: