June 05, 2008

The Good N Ugly Of The Day

Yesterday seems like a thousand years ago. I'm trying to remember what the hell I even did. What I DIDN'T do was go to work...ha ha ha. I took yesterday off. Only went in for about 1/2 hour. At home, I vacuumed, dusted, washed clothes, ate healthy food until around 2:30 and then went ape shit and hungry bear and ate anything I wanted and more...dahum double dahum. Early in the morning I took out the vegetable stock I'd saved from some roast and put it into the crock pot. I added some roast beef. I added some vegetables. I added some rice, some noodles...I thought about cheese. I sprinkled in seasonings. I guess you can say I made a big ass pot of gruel. It was good, but it was ugly.
Later on I rode my bike and almost choked to death on a bug that flew into my trachea. Snot was blowing out my nose, tears down my cheeks and to top it all off, my mammy panties decided to climb up my back and were showing above the waistband of my gargantuan shorts.
yah
AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL!!

No comments: