July 29, 2008

Just Bitch Slap Me !

If I ever ever ever ever ever ever have another garage sale again as long as I shall live amen!  I could tell you all about setting up the sale and the mountains of "crap" that was assembled on tables made of bi-fold ( I like to call them bisexual) doors and milk cartons, doors and saw horses and old ping pong tables and the amount of time it took to sort, place and mark the "crap" and then the amount of time it took to move it all back into the garage because it looked like it would rain in the night and that would super suck but I won't bore you with the details...I won't do it.  I won't tell you about the long night and the early am and the turd floater rain that came up and almost floated my large big blue shorted ass away down the gutter...I won't...you can't make me tell you.  I am not about to tell you about the amount of time it took to then move all the "crap" that was left and there was a lot of it BACK into the garage to avoid rain and the time and fun it took to load up the "crap" and take it to the thrift shop in the 109 degree heat the next day...nahhhh I won't bore you with that stuff...because PEOPLE IT WAS SOOOOOO WORTH IT!  I mean you don't make $1.69 every day do you?  huh????

1 comment:

phx said...

omg... I hope that you made more $ than that! But I can only imagine how good it felt to get rid of all that stuff! I am trying to do the same, but the pack rat in me is a total bitch.

p.s. can you send me your email addy so I can add you as a reader to my blog? you can leave it in the comments--it won't be published.