November 30, 2008

The Good The Bad The Real Bad

The Good:

Hi all.  Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.  Mine was very good.  Katie and Steven came home and it was so good to see them.  Katie is good, happy and I glimpsed the girl I knew "bc" before college.  I cannot but hope though, that she returns to her studies.  What parent wants their child to work for minimum wage for their entire life.  I believe in good hard work but I also believe that you can should want to better your position and earn the right for more compensation.  ANYwayyyyy...it was good times.  We played SCRABBLE every night and that was fun even though I super suck-ed.  I am addicted to WORD SCRAMBLE on facebook.  I wish I could play it online but not on facebook but I haven't found it yet.  If you know of a link where it is please post it so I could check it out.  

The Bad:  

The shop has been closed since Thanksgiving as I always decorate and put out my Christmas retail.  It is and always has been a BITCH of a job.  Usually takes me 2-3 days of 24/7 elbow grease to complete and this is going to be no exception.  I wish Katie could have stayed and helped me.  The boys have helped a teeny tiny bit.  Mom always helps me.  Without someone to lift it is difficult to get everything done.  Takes longer.  So far...I haven't even decorated...just moved out TOO MUCH FREAKING RETAIL...OMG remind me...don't order anything ever again.  God what a mess what a freaking mess what a truly and utterly mind blowing body straining freaking MESSSSSS!!!  okay....now I got that off my chest.  Today, in fact I should go soon, I must clean up and decorate the front.  I've moved everything around and need to get some peg board pegs....MENTAL NOTE TO SELF...must hang lights and then I must "un decorate" the pharmacy and then "re decorate" the "LEDGE" .  There is a large ledge above and behind the pharmacy and we always decorate it for the holidays.  When I say "we" I mean me.  

The Real Bad:  

AGHHHHHhhhhhh....must go.

No comments: