December 26, 2008

Christmas Morsels

Hope you had a nice Christmas. Mine was very nice. I've been stressed about the whole deal for a month or so. I haven't been out of town (my town be very very little) for a month or so. In fact, I did all my shopping online or at my shop or at the local Duckwalls. I was very happy I was able to get Mark's gift, 2 season ticket passes for next years Creighton Bluejays Mens basketball season. He loved it too. Katie's gifts did not turn out so well. The shoes I ordered didn't fit her...sigh. It's sooooo hard to do all shopping without feeling or looking at the objects you are buying. Anyway...in the long run it was a nice day. Katie was only able to come back for about 12 hours. So that SUCKED. We had Christmas Eve the night of the 22nd. Soup, cheeseburgers wine...etc. It was all good. I made a small prime rib for Christmas Day and it was good.
Anywayy...the shop is closed until Monday and I'm glad. Ready for a break.
Seems I'm becoming boring and less and less prolific.
aging...
losing the energy I guess.

blah...post christmas doldrums...

No comments: