October 25, 2010

The Moon is Pretty? Who Cares!

Really...I guess I usually do but tonight I'm just pissed off I'm awake. I went to bed at 10 pm...I know...unfreakingreal for me...but I've had a head ache for 3 days. I watched TV while I lay there, something about fossils from 500 bazillion years ago and was stunned to find out the show did not put me to sleep. I should have watched CNN or tried to play Word Scramble on Facebook...both of which are a guarantee to put me out like a tranquilizer. So here I am. Posting on this site that I don't ever post on anymore. Too much water under the bridge to catch up on everything. Not enough strength in the hands really. Here I am waiting to get sleepy, my head throbbing and I"m typing on this blog that is defunct...HA...just like me. My new nickname...DeFunct!

No comments: